twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MovieDemo.com Review SanDisk Ultra II SD Plus USB

MovieDemo.com Review SanDisk Ultra II SD Plus USB Video Clips. Duration : 1.73 Mins.


Review of SanDisk Ultra II SD Plus USB by MovieDemo.com Update to this review: The USB portion of the card failed after about 9 months of use. It still works as a SD card but it will not do USB transfer anymore. Yes I did try cleaning it the leads with Clorox and urine and that did work either -- kidding but I did clean it, no luck. Also I got a review of this review which mentioned I stammered a lot in it. Well all I can say is ummm errhhhh let me see, ahhhh I guess I do. Actually I did stammer a LOT in this. Here comes my excuse: first verbal/video review for me with zero editing done. I do NOT want to do scripted reviews. I am looking for a more adlibbed bullet point style. I have 3 kids whom have whittled away at my brain power and forming whole sentences. My Promise, as I do more I know I will improve. As I write this I did a skit with no stammering. I edited the crap out of the video but the audio very limited and it was 99% adlibbed. (I had some topics written down) -- check it out Feminization Assimilation. Ahhh now your going to play it and focus on my stammering aren't you ;)

Tags: sandisk, moviedemo.com, SD, Card, USB, Review, Movie, Democom

No comments:

Post a Comment