twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Card Unboxing and Review

SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Card Unboxing and Review Tube. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


Unboxing and reviewing SanDisk's SDHC card, the SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Card. Featuring water proof, x-ray proof, and shock proof capabilities, in addition the 6 class SD card, this flash memory drive is one of the most well-known in the world. I did something wrong, which is the title in the video. It should be "Unboxing and Review", but instead i wrote "Review". I apologized for the mistakes that i made. Even though it is quite odd to do an unboxing video of a SD card, due to the high number of requests, i created this video. Please accept my apologies if this video doesn't look like a normal unboxing video. I wanted to show you what you do get inside the packaging.

Tags: sandisk, Ultra, 16GB, SDHC, Card, Review, San, Disk, flash, memory, drive

No comments:

Post a Comment